Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sniper No.1 Fans...

hey, here i cum!! im excited to blog 2day becoz gt sumthg interesting to tell.. hahax... jst nw after exam went watch the movie dat we had been looking 4ward to watch 4 long time ago.. the movie titled "Sniper".. woohoo~ tell u people, it is such a nice movie i had ever watch in my life! nolar, jst kidding, jst wan used hyperbole expression to express my feeling... hahax... the movie gt three main characters, named richie ren, huang xiao ming & edison... woo~ three handsum guys!! kekex... bt pls dun misunderstand, in tiz movie nt oli did i watch handsum guys, is the style of people dat attract me... before watching, i was looking 4ward to c Edison.. however, after the movie, i had change my mind.. huang xiao ming in tiz movie makes me put my thumb up!! ^.^ while edison gt a "classic" dialogue dat on my mind rite now:"你要挑战香港警察,我等你!" tiz is cool man!! the expression in his eyes~ u cn imagine~ bt no nid to imagine so much, go to watch tiz movie larr! hahax.. i was trying to promote tiz movie to ppl!! kakax... if to rate tiz movie, the highest is 5 stars, i will give it 4 stars!... after the movie, april and mag leave... left me and lyh.. thn we window shooping 4 awhile then balik kampung... yea yea, b4 we bec, i had eaten my favourite green tea ice-cream dat hav nt been eaten 4 ages! yum yum~ while lyh had bought 3 herbal eggs 4 RM2.50....

Characters of the day:


ah mag the photographer & lady-in-black (lyh)



ah mag n apple wif the tickets...

"show gurl" in the car park.. xD...

p/s: i m very geram wif adjusting the 4to, nid sum help from mag 4 the "skill"... lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment