Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Keluarga Heng gotong-royong

laz saturday, which is a public holiday coz it is Thaipusm, we had a gotong-royong in our house preparing for chinese new year... ^.^ every of my family members started the cleaning work except me coz at the beginning i very lazy... jst went to jie jie's room to kacau n c whether she gt anythg dun1 n gv me... hahax.... until they had done part of the work, i oli jst started, so whn they finished i still doing... lol.... tired n lazy, so i had jst done part of room, another half i oredi done yesterday... yippie! below r sum of the pic taken during gotong-royong:


tiz is my mum, the most hardworking bee...
unfortunately can't c her face.. too bad


tiz is my bro, fixing the light...
in my room, my dad helped me wif the air-con and fan...
my sis, seldom so hardworking... hahah
cleaning, in-the-progress...
the end of the day, dad n mum bought hokkien mee 4 us... yippie... tired whole day at least gt sumthg gud to eat.. haha... p/s: pipi is so like to chou re nao, if on 'bo eng' wif us... lol... hehe...
p/s: i like to use malay words in writing blog, hope readers dun mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment