Sunday, June 21, 2009

how i spend my weekends...

yesterday went 4 a movie again!! in the morning, i was told by my sis bout a movie titled 'drag me to hell', she said dat her many of her frends said dat the mv is nice besides i aso gt heard sum of frends said dat it is nice... so, at bout 3 sumthg, i had received a phone call from my sis asking 4 interested to go 4 tiz mv and i had accept her offer since it is free... kakax... bt.... the movie was making me screams... espesially 4 a part i could hardly 4get, it makes ppl totally unespected and suddenly pop out the 'ah ma' and wif the sound effect... >.<>
like the view of street at night...
after eating, went to penang times square.... *1st time been to ther*

旺牛

inside times square...


the light is 2 bright...

the dancing water...




nt much shops were opened.... still quite empty over ther....

today is Happy Father's Day!!! wish my papa as well as all papa in tiz world Happy Father's Day..
in the morning, we went to qb again... every week sure will go ther once as my family n i like to go ther.. we r regular shopper ther.... lol.... b4 dat, our plan to celebrate is at nite, bt my bro couldn't make it so changed to morning.... we went canton-i at queensbay... i feel dat the foods still oklor, bt my bro n mum kip on critic ther... lol.... thn met my collegue again, tiz time dunhav chance to chat wif thm coz going wif my family... so jst hi to thm from far... lol... can't express my feeling dat i really very miss to work ther... sobx....

time pass very fast, weekends had finished.... busy life started again~ tiz week cs will be quite busy as we nid to learn hand language and dance.... my mum sure will bla me again everyday meeting till so late... x.x

- the end -

No comments:

Post a Comment