Sunday, June 7, 2009

I like my job!

hmm.... i m currently missing my job!!! lol... last week was thking to faster finish my job, so dat won't get so tired.. bt untill 2day, i really miss my job sooo much... aikz.... 2day is the most fun working day... during working, i was laughing non-stop... coz 'jahat'(gave him a new name) was making so much jokes, untill my stomach pain lar.... he likes to 'zat' people pun lor... thn 2day i gt free Mc D from 'singh', nt really rmb his name cz din called him name mar... hehe.... after the 5pm break, i din work at all.. i was testing many spectacles, sunglasses... thn sitting, chatting over ther.... i had got myself sum free gift! hehe... asked from thm... kakax... gt a shirt, a hand soap.... as a memory.... lol... it is a memorable 1st time job of me... ^.^ jst nw whn bec really keberatan to leave... +.+ if gt chance wanna work at focus point again... make many new frends ther.... yesterday have more emplyees bt 2day 3 gurls off.... n jst nw was happy dat 'credit card' still rmb me and summore say 'hi' to me... 'credit card' worked in front of focus point last week bt had moved to downstairs... thn jst nw met tiok... =) erm, din take any 4to wif thm coz 'jahat' 'zat' me... lol.... so jst gt below...



on the way bec from 'chun yuan'(a famous restaurant among workers in qb)

my eyes~ wanna close d on dat time.. lol...

1 comment:

  1. LOL....see..
    i told u liao ma...
    1st 1st tak suka..then ko will start to feel syiok d...=P

    ReplyDelete