Wednesday, July 22, 2009

DOWN ...

today was down... it was raining in the afternoon which represent my mood... sobx... i m a person dat is over thinking and 'small gas'... 2day, went 4 lunch wif mr D.. i thaught dat my gang of frends were mind dat i was nt having lunch wif thm... thn mr D was worry bout me... whn sent me to my class, he msg me... i went out during half of the lesson and rply him, bt din realize dat hotlink was out of service on dat time... until whn i bec whn i restart my fon i oli realized... 20 miss calls received by mr D and few msg... i noe tiz time making u worry again... ~sigh.... we had been 2gthr 4 oli 2 weeks bt i aledi made him worry for so many times... guilty bout it.... haizz... really sory D, i alwaz made u worry and disappointed... i hope dat i try to grow up a bit and won't make u =( again...

No comments:

Post a Comment