Monday, July 27, 2009

bad 6

haizzz... bad luck again 2day!!! ish times infinity... lol... when on the way bec to home, i was accidentally blocking an ambulance dat cuming from behind... lol... the story is like tiz... i was waiting 4 traffic light so i decided to text a msg to stupig... after dat he thk i gt anythg thn gave me a call after dat ... dat time the ambulance was jst behind me... i jst able to make a way 4 dat ambulance after a few seconds.... down~ the people who sit beside in the ambulance was looking at my car number i guess... i could c him luking on the direction... so i predict dat im going to received a big 'saman' soon...
2 types of kesalahan yang telah dilakukan:
i) Tidak memberi laluan kepada ambulans dalam kecemasan
ii) Menggunakan telefon bimbit semasa memandu
haizzzz... i m broke now... whn going bec i told to my mum... my dad said dat if kena summon i m going to pay 4 it myself.. ~wuwu... n my bro even worse, still asking y nt the ppl straight catch me up to the police... >.<
Down down down down.....
when,
wher,
oli can find the balance
between love and friendship?!

No comments:

Post a Comment