Sunday, August 2, 2009

i m exhausted...

i m really exhausted and stressful!!! 4 oli tiz week, i had been cried 4 few times... the main reasons is bout study, CS and family.... 1st, my study was suck... can be conclude as *hopelass*... i failed until nobody can ever get such marks as me... 2 assignments to be hand up, quiz and re-test of business law on the same day, english presentation on friday... mon till wed will have meetings.... i really duno wat cn i do wif it... i m very STRESS.... tiz 2 days demo of CS, i was like dreaming all around, din gv any comment during meetings, 'duno' is the word dat alwaz cum out from my mouth whn othr committees asked me bout anythg.... 我就好像挂牌的秘书,我这个秘书是死的!!!....
when i can split put sum time to study... becoz of CS, my relationship wif my family turned badly... jst nw, my dad refused to answer my fon, i m very upset.. he was angry me bout alwaz attend meetings and bec at home late... my mum aso change her 'yu qi' whn tok to me... my bro.. haizz... i m almost boycott by my family d.....
Dear, i m very sory sory dat i m alwaz sad in front of u... i m guilty bout it... sumtimes whn i was in bad mud, i 'fa xie' on u, i m very sory... thx 4 company me whn i nid u... i duno hw to express my feeling towards u... jst to say, i love u...as u told me, i mst learn to solve the problems, and calm down 1st.....
2day is ur b'day... yesterday i was counting down ur b'day wif u at gurney drive... i m proud to be the 1st gf to count down wif u, and the 1st person who company u... however, 2day was nt able to celebrate wif u... n summore i m upset during ur big day... so nw is 2.8.2009 (11.41pm), i would like to wish u,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
hoay, gambateh in studies!!!
Never give up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment