Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Recently Life...

ahem ahem~ i m suppose to study now bt instead, i m posting tiz blog... coz 2day many thgs had happened to me... and... i m bored of facing the book, just like study equals to no study... ish... early in the morning, b4 going to sch, my dad had phoned me.. he asked wheather i at home anot, coz guess wat? got people called my dad n said i was being kidnap... lol... nowadays gt many cheating case like tiz, so we must be careful.... then on the way to sch, hit by a car from behind... i was stopping ther slowly bt nt a sudden brake, thn the drive behind jst hit my car... so i went down and c my car, luckily dunhav scratch or wat... lol.... suei~... thn the test was tough, i duno how to do, stress lar... i deserved 4 it as i was nt paying attention in class furthermore i m nt prepare earlier... hmmph~ oklor nvmlor, b4 going to the test, realized dat i put my car key in my car... really careless.. coz everytime my key will put inside my bag, once my bag was nt wif me thn i will 4get bout my car key... thn we sit ther n wait 4 our 'jiu xing'.. thn lyh remembered dat las time kai aso kena tiz problem so she called him 4 help... 1st time i saw the process of opening door using a simple long ruler... wow~ mag had suggested kai to go be the car stole thief... hah... i belief dat gud luck will cum after many bad lucks.... so hope dat tml will be a brand new 'day' 4 me... ~wink~....
yea, jst bec from training camp... will be posting whn i was free coz it is kinda long story to be telling... pray dat my sunburn faster recover, i m absolutely bu xi guan to c my black color skin espesially my face... lol~
6th of july, which is a memorable day 4 me... would not like to say much here... just u noe i noe then it was enough... just wanna to say: i will appreciate it.... ^.^
last but nt least, pipi had go to kindergarten d~ time pass so fast huh... i just able to snap 1 of her 4to as it was hard 4 me to call her to luk at the camera on dat time.. lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment