Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Digi Always the smarter choice.... xD...

hoohoo~ such a nice day 4 me 2day.. hahax... the weather is so gud, no hot becoz of raining.. i like raining day... xD.. bt me cnt wash my shoes, coz dunhav sun... my white shoes slowly becume black shoes... hah... so tml if nt raining thn going to wash it.. heh... early in the morning, bout 10 sumthg wake up by mum, thn everythg had done thn i started to on9... it had becum my habit now... thn on facebook.. found out sum nice 4to upload by frend, hope dat she won't mind coz i m going to share sum of her uploaded pic here... please see below:





i like tiz....


tis is the pic i like the most!!! i feel dat it is very special and romantic.. xD...

after dat, me and lyh went to pm... prangin mall nt pasar malam... thn walk walk ther... eat mc D again... nw gt chicken burger which cost oli RM3 each.. very worth!!! and still gt othr meals like fries, sundae n etc... it sounds ntg special maybe tiz topic.. okok, i m going to tell sumthg dat is my 1st time.. hahax...

dat is.............

lyh brought me to Digi( i will follow u...)centre at "Mouse island" ther 2day... coz she wan asking 4 the digi online msn stuff.... b4 we went, lyh told me dat it is jst a simple and normal shop, so i jst imagine.. when i went in ther, it is just beyond my imagination... the interior design is nt bad.... i like interior design, so is passion to it... mb ppl will thk me a bit "rusa masuk ke kampung"... let's the pic do the talking....


i like the design of the door.. inside is the staircase..


last but nt least, would like to thanks to the diver 2day, dat is lyh 4 fetching me to pm.. xD...


dats her duirng driving...

yea, nearly 4get to say, jst nw my dad suddenly told me long time din eat aledi, thn asked me to go buy ltr..bt afterwards i was busy poker-ing so my dad go wif my mum... thn they sekali gus bought 6 pieces of secret recipe cakes... a bit tiok ce kia... hahax... regret dat i din go choose 4 those cake, if nt gt chance to choose watever cakes dat i like and wanna to try b4.... bt gt cakes to eat, still very happy aledi.. woohoo~ gt my favourite cheesecake.. heh... bt eaten half by my bro b4 i merasmikan... lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment