Saturday, May 16, 2009

Smell of Trouble!!!

very confusing nw~ haizz... now we r facing problems... the small little baby was bec 2day... thn whole day my bro, sis-in-law and mum were busying of both of thm espesially the big 1, dat is my niece, pipi... she is 2 active, alwaz disturb... when the baby was sleeping, her sound so loud, or alwaz touched the baby... thn jump here jump ther... jst like jst nw, she dun1 to switch off the lamp when sleeping, thn baby wanna sleep nid to switch, thn she started to make noise, merajuk ther... lol... during weekdays, my bro nid to work... left me, my mum and sis-in-law cn take care of thm... bt nw i m going to hostel 4 preparation of orientation week's presentation... it is a 5days 4 nites... i couldn't help thm when they nid me... felt guilty bout it... laz friday, i was going to sch 4 helper, dat is the day my sis-in-law born the baby, again when they nid me i was nt ther to help... next month my bro will be going to oversea to work, so naturally i nid to take up the responsible to help take care of thm, unfortunately, sem1 is the busiest sem cz i hav cs~~~ arhh!! duno hw to settle!!! will be lotz of meetings, camps, functions!
i m regret to join CS lar, sorry i hav to say dat, cz nw really nt the suitable time 4 me to go 4 othr activities.... ~sigh...
i jst cn say,
船到桥头自然直。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment