Saturday, May 30, 2009

Working

Legs Pain!!!.... 2day was my 1st job of my 18 years of live... woo~ ... early in the morning da bao big breakfast from Mc D... the order system had become more high-tech, no nid the worker to stand n take order frm customer, customer jst nid to order by toking to the worker thru a machine... after eat, thn mag came fetch me thn journey to work had started... reached focus point... the employee duno it is suppose to be a promoter working 2day... lol... dat agent's fault... down nia... 2day i jst gv out the brochure, din sold out any of the lens solution and lens.... bt i m quite satisfied wif the employees... all so frendly and makes many jokes... gt 1 indian guy, 1 malay gurl, 1 malay guy and 1 chinese guy... and of course a chinese manager.... they tok to me many.. they r gud... manager although luk serious his face, bt whn i took my report 4 him to sign, found out dat actually he is quite ok lor... hah... at 1st, i was wearing high heels, cz i m wearing dat presentation's pants, my legs were so so extremely painful until i cnt stand it, so i decided to change to sport shoes... imagine standing half day wif high heels and walking, really my hard time... lol... thn bout 6 sumthg dat agent cum find me... err, i m nt wanna to tok bout him here bt i really nt so like him lor... his language... whn explaning the report, i nt undertsand a word he was asking, thn he asked me chinese sch izit, his language n face shows dat i m noob lk dat... wl... lol... thn i m asking wher to post the report to cz i duno anyhtg ma since they din tell me anythg detailz, thn he answered me of course gt write address and all 4 u d lar.. yoi... stu***... and yea, whn jst cuming, aledi control my hair, damn crazy, i m jst a promoter, do u expect me to follow ur rules?! damn... yea, and his intro aledi told me dat he is the 1 who gv salary to us, and aledi very long time in the market, kinda show off, really CNT SEE... lol... his bad is uncountable... jst nw very geram n told him i nt sure can work anot next week cz dun wanna c him anymore, bt nw was ok, mix wuite well wif my 'collegue', and nid money so jst do it... 3 more times oli... papa mama, i noe working is hard aledi, and really happy dat both of u dun let me working nw, i felt dat i m lucky... i aso noe dat study is absolutely better than working!!!... lastly, earning money is very difficult!!! since my parents nt so agree me to work, since i feel tired of working, so i thk nt going to work anymore d... yeah! .... learn to use money wisely... yea, jst nw saw soon tee whn working, shun bian promote him bout the lens, hope dat he will cum bec and find me tml to buy lens as he promised... and aso ah na hope dat she will cum n buy the lens from me.. thn i will got sum result to let him c!!!
at 5pm break time, went 4 dinner at food court, the nasi goreng tomyam taste no tomyam at all... lol... after work went starbucks to find ah na... she treat us the apple crumble(nt sure wat the name) and aso a cup of duno wat name of the drink... thx much... my whole sat had over... a bit wasting time pun bt standing whole day.. lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment