Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mama- Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!! i would first like to wish all mummy in the world enjoy the day of 2day!! the time i m writing tiz blog still nt yet 12am... hehex... 2day early in the morning as usual we went out 4 breakfast, bt nt going 4 Dim Sum like othrs sunday, bt we went to pizza hut!! hoho~ it was about 11 sumthg, so we straight went 4 lunch... thn ordered the new pizza, wif prawns on top, nt dat nice as i expected.. lol... after dat, in the afternoon bout 3pm, i drive my mum to queensbay... then we shopping.. instead of buying thgs 4 my mum, my mum had bought me sumthg... lol... +.+ feel ashamed lar... so i decided to treat my my mum a meal... bt will be belated, nvm, as long as i gt heart mar.. hehex... and tml my bro will treat us all dinner 4 celebration of mother's day as last year, jst tiz year delayed becoz of sum probelm... lastly, mummy i love u!!

F-A-M-I-L-Y...
F-Father
A- And
M-Mother
I-I
L-Love
Y-You

No comments:

Post a Comment